This Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between Blacher Marketing Group LLC (“Company”) and (“Client”) on today's date
WHEREAS, the Company is engaged in the business of managing social media influencers and content creators and pitching them to brands for paid partnerships; and
WHEREAS, Client wishes to engage Company to provide services related to the management of social media influencers and content creators in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and obligations herein contained, the parties hereby agree as follows:
We'll craft you a custom media kit and deck that shows off your style and sets you apart from the rest!
- Our custom pitch letters are sure to catch the eye of any brand, and we'll provide you with creative ideas on how to partner with them.
- Monthly pitching on your behalf? Yes, please! We'll draft a minimum of 15 pitch emails each month to brands and ad agencies to not only seduce campaigns but build lasting relationships.
- When a brand wants to "jump on a call", don't worry - we've got you! We'll handle all communication with brands on your behalf, including phone calls.
- Need help setting your rates? We'll guide you on how much to charge and point out additional add-ons you can offer.
- We'll take care of all brand contracts from signing to payment, so you don't have to stress.
- Have trouble collecting payments? We've got your back! We'll assist you in collecting payments on any partnership we secure.
- Access to coaching via email? Say no more! We'll answer any content creator question you have, give you feedback, and offer resources to help you grow.
- Struggling with content ideas? Don't fret, we'll provide you with the tools you need to better grow your brand.
- For an additional monthly fee of $59, we will register you with the best content creator networks and apply to a minimum of 10 partnership opportunities per month on your behalf (this is a month-to-month service and can be canceled at any time with no waiting period). Blacher Marketing Group will collect a 15% commission on all network partnerships secured
- And last but not least, you'll have access to our years of knowledge in the creator space - if you know us, you know the value that holds! While we don't require a long-term contract or exclusivity, we do ask that you commit to a minimum of 6 months. Building a successful business as a content creator is a marathon, not a race, and building relations take the time we look for creators who are willing to stay the course.
Requirements To Work Together
- Be 18 Years or older or have parental approval
- Be based in the United StatesHave an Instagram and/or Tiktok Account
- Have a minimum of 10k followers (combined) across Instagram and/or Tiktok
- Have a minimum of 50% US following across your social media accounts
- Be willing to commit to a 6-month commitment (then month-to-month)
- Be willing to maintain a dedicated domain-hosted email account that our team can pitch from
- Be proactive and have a "willing to do what it takes" attitude to truly build your business.
- Must maintain a domain-hosted email address
- Must maintain an email tracking service such as Sales Handy
Client agrees to pay Blacher for the services provided under this Agreement according to the following schedule:
a. FEE STRUCTURE
- Monthly Fee: $500 payable on the 1st of every month
- Commission: 15% of any and all brand contracts we secure payable 7 days after being paid by the brand or Net 90 days after the contract with the brand is signed regardless of if the brand has issued payment to the content creator.
- Non-paid Partnership Commission: Flat fee of $250 or 15% of the total value of the product, service, or offer, whichever is higher.
SERVICES START DATE
All brand outreach services will begin on the first day of the month following receipt of your payment and completion of the onboarding process, regardless of when the services were contracted. This allows us sufficient time to set up your account and begin our services effectively.
The term of this Agreement will begin on and will end in 6 months unless terminated earlier in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES
You can choose to terminate services anytime after your initial 6-month contract term by submitting in writing (via email to [email protected]) that you wish to cancel services.
- Once services are terminated, we will end management services on the last day of the month based on your contract.
- Upon termination, we will securely remove all passwords and personal information from our systems and disconnect access to all email accounts.
- You will continue to have access to all contacts and pitch emails we sent during your contract period for future use.
- Blacher Marketing Group has the right to terminate your contract (with or without cause) at any time as long as a 72-hour notice is given. If your contract is terminated, we will discontinue future billing and refund a prorated amount of any remaining time left on your account.
- If you choose to terminate your contract prior to the first 6 months, you are able to do so. However, billing will continue on your account until your contract terms are fulfilled.
- The client has the option to pause services for a maximum of 90 days. During this time, all services and billing will temporarily pause. If services are paused at any time during your initial 6 months, billing will automatically resume after 90 days and the remaining time left in your contract will resume.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES FOR NON-PAYMENT
If payment for services is not received within 7 days of initial billing, Blacher Marketing Group reserves the right to terminate services immediately. After 7 days of non-payment, services will be paused on your account until payment is received. A late payment fee of $125 will be applied to all accounts where payment has not been received within 14 days.
If payment is not received after 30 days, the account will be turned over to a collection agency, and legal action may be taken to collect the outstanding balance. Please note that termination of services for non-payment does not release you from your contractual obligations and you will still be responsible for any outstanding balance owed to Blacher Marketing Group.
Both parties agree to keep all information shared under this Agreement confidential and to not disclose it to any third party.
NAME AND LIKENESS USAGE
By signing this contract, the client agrees to allow Blacher Marketing Group to use their name and likeness in print, online, and on broadcast TV for advertising and marketing purposes. This includes sharing the client's first name, social media account handles, images, and content from past brand deals we secure. If the client wishes to opt out of this agreement, they must send an email to [email protected] Blacher Marketing Group will make a reasonable effort to remove the client's name and likeness from future advertising and marketing materials.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of ARIZONA IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the date written above.